Enlistment application form

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Enlistment application form

Post by Kreian Legion on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:31 am

Welcome aboard Squiddie, good to have you with us.
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Loyalty : 4335

View user profile http://thenetwork.forumsrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Martin on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:18 am

I remember Squid, nice to see him with us.
Bob Martin

Loyalty : 3694

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skiylaroso on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 am

Birth Name: K*** T*****
Clone Name: Skiy Zither Laroso
Residential location (Colony or City): New York City, Brooklyn

Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): No convictions noted.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes ((For a long time..))

• Experience in combat (if applicable): I cried every time, but apparently I have some degree of experience. I've found I'm far better at long range combat, using Tactical Rifles rather than the common energy and combat rifles that are used. I've also had experience leading squads using said rifles, particularly battles on Colonies such as Titan's Station ((So much fun)) and Necars Field.

• Experience in politics (if applicable): Do blowing politicians up, count? Bits here and there.

• Experience in economics (if applicable): Not much.

• Experience in training (if applicable): I've dabbled in the area, rather than using the usual departments in the various jobs I've taken, I approach from the outside and offer knowledge I've gained over time rather than taking instructor positions.

• Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Definitely so.

• Personal relevant experience: My work with certain groups, such as within the Law Enforcement Department and even the Brotherhood of Shadows has given me a considerable amount of experience.

• Other notable experience (if applicable): ((I can RP like a bawse yo, I promise.))

Why do you wish to join the Network? Based on what I know so far, The Network is something I'm very keen to look into.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind?
If so, why? I feel I'm suited to various tasks, and have no issue with wherever I need to be.
How did you discover the Network? Various sources

What do you feel you could bring to the organization? My knowledge and experience ((Oh and spelling, I'll bring you spelling, Organization is spelt with a Z you bastards, stop killing my language.))

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes
skiylaroso
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 3650

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skhizein on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Enlistment application form
Post by Kreian Legion on Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 pm

+
----
-
All applicants for the Network must submit an application using the designated format found below.
Please note that this procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Director.

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name: Skhizein Phren
Residential location (Colony or City): Manhatten
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): None
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y/N Yes

Experience in combat (if applicable): Mainly running clones back to the area of operations. I've focused on the art of avoidance rather than confrontation.
Experience in politics (if applicable): Prefer to not get involved in Politics, too much gray area.
Experience in economics (if applicable): Ah, I currently maintain data sheets on all colonies and cities with up to date tax rates, EA and Royalties. Able to analyze statistical data to verify economic relation, status and cost effectiveness of mining, refining and production activities to ensure the most economical method for producing items. I then compare this information with current access and economic activity of colony to determine strategic applications to benefit our goals and objectives.
Experience in training (if applicable): None
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Nothing is intense, breath deeply.
Personal relevant experience: Retired Military. Accustomed to structure and order with understanding and respect for rank.
Other notable experience (if applicable):As retired individual, you will be hard pressed to find anyone able to commit the days and hours I can to the mission at hand.

Why do you wish to join the Network? I feel I could be of great value in my ability to acquire organize, summarize, interpret and maintain strategic data critical to operations and provide timely and coherent reports to assist in the decision making process of the leadership elements.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? Whether it be logistical, or intelligence or both, where ever my skills can best serve the network.

How did you discover the Network? Forum Post

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Organization

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Of course. Though I will keep a running tab on all expenses, loss of resources and appropriate compensation for mental anguish. JK
Skhizein
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 3636

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas McLosky on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:35 pm

I like this guy!

Skhizein wrote: compensation for mental anguish. JK
Nicholas McLosky
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 3735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Pch Ten on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Birth Name (Optional): Dom
Clone Name: Dom Pch Ten
Residential location (Colony or City): Ramshackle Hut, Berlin
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Sent to jail numerous times for the posession and selling of illegal substances, ironically sent to jail for breaking into jail and selling various weapons and meds.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y

Experience in combat (if applicable): Trained by the Sun Tzu department in BoS. Fought in a few FB's and I duel often.
Experience in politics (if applicable): None
Experience in economics (if applicable): Learned a lot from the eco lord, Tepep Red. Used to make and sell drugs, but now currently working on various items in the markets.
Experience in training (if applicable): I was the leader of the Sun Tzu training department after Revan Core, who preceded Kreian Legion (you).
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Training groups of people did get intensive sometimes.
Personal relevant experience: I was a pretty good trainer and have always been a loyal member to the Brotherhood. Other than that, I am pretty good at working the markets.
Other notable experience (if applicable): Good meat shield and I have a natural reaction to protect and guard my friends/coworkers if something bad were to happen.

Why do you wish to join the Network? I have experienced your leadership and you even trained me from rock bottom to where I am as a person now. I see the Network as a step in the right direction for the future of the universe and, well, you were my brother and we have fought alongside each other many times, and quite frankly, you still are my brother.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? The Dusk Collective because I've always wanted to do jobs similar to this while in BoS, but was never given the proper opportunity to. My second division in mind would have to be the Cybernetics and Logistics division because I know how the economy works and I have a great understanding of how the markets go.

How did you discover the Network? Kreian Legion (you again) told me about this in the faction chat.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? I could bring a great deal of skills to the organization, from economy handling all the way up to training and leadership.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? I absolutely do give my consent.
Dom Pch Ten
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 3635

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Dom old friend good to see you again.

Kreian, I trust you remember Dom back from when he ran Sun Tzu?
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 3895

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Of course I do ;)welcome aboard Dom! I'm going to provisionally place you in C&L as we're in need of members there, but these placements aren't final and at the end of the day you can choose where you end up once you complete STA training.
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Enlistment

Post by Rian Felix on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Birth Name (Optional): Charles Henri Ducoir
Clone Name: Rian Felix
Residential location
(Colony or City): Aurelia - Or my Emergency bunker in Berlin when fighting the Brotherhood.
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): One time Most Wanted Status back when anyone above 40K was Most Wanted in 2010.

Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes

• Experience in combat (if applicable): Long time Campaign/War Leader. Able to fight on his own. Was FDM (Even though for a short time)
  • Experience in politics (if applicable): Foreign Affairs CO/XO in CMG and VI
  • Experience in economics (if applicable): Used to supplying the Faction Pool and Faction Contracts
  • Experience in training (if applicable): Short Time Training Leader in LED and CMG before heading over to Combat and Politics
  • Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): One of the last standing High Command in CMG
  • Personal relevant experience: Instances of Ninja Hacking - Waking up Early to protect Colonies/Cities - Emergency Combat Leading
  • Other notable experience (if applicable): Kaiser of CMG

Why do you wish to join the Network? The forum for this is Black. Reason enough for me.

If so, why?

The Blood Guard - Wanting to be able to focus on one thing. Winning the fight.

How did you discover the Network?

i read about it on the multicom. And saw a video about it on my ultra-plasma waterproof TV in my Underwater Appartment.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Anything you might desire of me.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? I do not. I make more then i lose.
Rian Felix
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 3616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyn Follet on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:14 am

Birth Name (Optional):
Clone Name: Martyn Follet
Residential location (Colony or City): Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): Nothing more than the majority of the human population of the galaxy: in other words, minor levels of penalty points accrued during the carrying out of my duties as a loyal faction member during times of crisis.
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Yes

Experience in combat (if applicable): Veteran of numerous campaigns during Eurocore's many attempts at dominating the galactic map, in addition to other, less notable campaigns in both offensive and defensive capacities.
   Experience in politics (if applicable): Ex-leader of defunct faction Eurocore, ex dual-head of Law Enforcement Department's Internal and External Affairs Divisions.  Have negotiated peace and alliance deals with numerous third parties.
   Experience in economics (if applicable): Spent a large proportion of my adult life in this galaxy analysing the markets and identifying and filling openings in the market, in addition to providing essential equipment to other faction members.
   Experience in training (if applicable): Ex-head of defunct faction Eurocore's Human Resources Department
   Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):
   Personal relevant experience: See above
   Other notable experience (if applicable):

Why do you wish to join the Network? With the apparent impending loss of the old factions, I need somewhere to be where my abilities and talents can be employed.  I believe the structure of the Network can offer this to me and that my abilities can be of use to The Network.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? Cybernetics and Logistics.  With new discoveries being made in the already advanced technological fields we have, I can think of nothing better than finding and using ways of utilising said discoveries to further the cause of The Network.

How did you discover the Network? Numerous rumours of its formation over the multicom and the enthusiasm for it of other people I have come into contact with. Was also suggested to me by Cyril Valdar.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? Extensive experience in all aspects of day-to-day survival in this cold, harsh and unforgiving galaxy we seem to have found ourselves in.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes
Martyn Follet
Quartermaster General
Quartermaster General

Loyalty : 3534

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip Lawrie on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 am

Looks good Mr. Follet at this time I am adding you to the CnL department with the rank of recruit.

Duty is heavier than a mountain. Death is lighter than a feather. - Imperial Rescript to Soldiers and Sailors 1882
Chip Lawrie
Dusk Operative
Dusk Operative

Loyalty : 4227

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am

Chip, stop flooding my Email with replies on 'da thread.

Some of us have subscriptions to erotica fanfiction, you know?
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip Lawrie on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 am

Cappadocius wrote:Chip, stop flooding my Email with replies on 'da thread.

You know you can turn that off right?

Duty is heavier than a mountain. Death is lighter than a feather. - Imperial Rescript to Soldiers and Sailors 1882
Chip Lawrie
Dusk Operative
Dusk Operative

Loyalty : 4227

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:50 am

Chip Lawrie wrote:

His lust for erotica fanfiction can never be turned off.
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:23 am

Chip Lawrie wrote:

Chip, don't try to change me baby.
(Yeah I know, but it's just so much easier blaming other people for your own problems.
I took that from the Bitter Vet page from FoM.)
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just another app

Post by Rogue Citizen on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Clone Name: Rogue Citizen
Birth location: DeMorgan's Castle prison
Residential location (Colony or City): Berlin
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable): None, I don't like violence!
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y 06+

• Experience in combat (if applicable): Well, now I suppose I can't help but reveal that I am a deception artist because I did in fact fight in war with the Dark Phoenix, and occasionally Death Legion and the OLD FDM+LTD. Greatest times ever but will always be ... for the young
  • Experience in politics (if applicable): I did not serve a role in politics because I believe more can be done outside of the chambers.
  • Experience in economics (if applicable): For a time, I collected lots of data because it became a sort of passion of mine. I ran some econometric regressions, made some discoveries, exploited the faction credit system, and became super rich at other people's expense... its kinda fun but the market became bland and stagnant.
  • Experience in training (if applicable): None to report, but I do love working with people and am willing to give an extra hand to even the biggest of noobs ... though I do not work well with stupid people and intentional disrupters.

• Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): If you mean time crunch, I do make deadlines at my job, but I'm not sure what you mean other than that.

• Personal relevant experience: The most relevant experience I have to doing the work I am seeking at the Network is from playing with BoS and getting to know all the great people involved. BoS has tended to attract a high caliber of personalities and I'm hoping to find those people lingering among the ranks. Secondly, I have been a roleplayer for 7 years. What does that mean to me? Well, a roleplayer creates fantasy and finds meaning in words. Exploring the creativity of the mind and doing that with other minds over the internet is a "fun" experience for me. I think I am, hopefully, only somewhat unique in recognizing roleplay as a deep thought exercise.

Why do you wish to join the Network? I think the Network will attract the same people that BoS had. Simple and important. I am going to say that having a strong population is important to having a chance at an influential faction. I want to have a big impact on that game, so I would like to be in an influential faction.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why? Dusk for the above reasons.

How did you discover the Network? Propaganda on the FoM forums!

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? I feel I could say more than is true because it's what I will bring. Get it?

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? At least you asked. The Dominion did all three and didn't send a receipt.
Rogue Citizen
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 3430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:42 am

Welcome aboard, "Rogue Citizen". A fine application indeed.
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Apply -

Post by Freak Joost on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:07 am

[color=#3366ff]Birth Name (Optional):Joost Lont
Clone Name:Freak Joost
Residential location (Colony or City):Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable):Been arrested a few times
Registered Dominion citizen ((did you play before the Fall of the Dominion milestone?)): Y

Experience in combat (if applicable): Been in a few wars
Experience in politics (if applicable): -
Experience in economics (if applicable): -
Experience in training (if applicable): I had some training in combat.
Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):
Personal relevant experience:
Other notable experience (if applicable):

Why do you wish to join the Network? Because I think it will be much fun here

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why?

How did you discover the Network? ZeroPresence told me about it.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? A decent combatter, and maybe some more fun c:

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability? Yes I do./color]
Freak Joost
Recruit
Recruit

Loyalty : 3336

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:13 am

Easy there lads, this Freak is with me.
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kreian Legion on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Welcome to the Network, Mr Joost.
Kreian Legion
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Application [Ghost Ryder]

Post by Ghost Ryder on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Birth Name (Optional): [Missing] File was deemed irrecoverable after the ECMG wars
Clone Name:Ghost Ryder
Residential location (Colony or City):Office: New York City, Ground Zero
Residence De Morgans Castle Penitentiary, Colonial Apartments

Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable):

Multiple infractions after enlistment to the LED ranging but not limited to: Supplying subordinate officers with "Crowd Control" Salvotech HP ordinance, Use of illegal substances and weapons, Disrespect towards Officials, Multiple breaches of Conduct unbecoming of an officer, Minor dereliction of duty and violation of LED Grooming standards (( HC did not like my red shoes))

Experience in combat (if applicable): Failed DPI on a 3.8 Score, retook it three times
Participated in the numerous GD conflicts since April '10
Veteran of countless Earth and Off world Colony patrols
Led and participated in FB's during the ECVI war and thereafter
Beat the FDC contingent during the Yukon Exercises
Kicked FDC's arse again during the 2nd Civil War

Experience in politics (if applicable):Part of the firing squad that executed Consul Roland Vant at the culmination of Dominion Order #66.

Experience in economics (if applicable): Did on the side logistics making ERX and PP7 rounds for personal consumption.

Experience in training (if applicable): Taught combat training for LED Patrolmen and Constables in the Berlin exercises, Did on the job patrol training for fresh DPI graduates, overall tried my best to help out with each new guy that joined the ranks of the LED.

Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable): Was under the command of both Aydia Faith and Anya Clowes during my time in the LED (It should speak for itself), Defending the almighty gates of De Morgans Castle (Enough to make anyone go mad), Playing nice with the FDC due to the "friendly" LED-FDC relations during my career in the LED and dealing with "misguided" High Command officers.

Personal relevant experience: Was trained under the great Cido Kin of the NYCP. May my trainer live on in the annals of LED history. Also was one of the LED hackteams that prevented Aurelia from being taken even with a 95% MA from GoM. ((We brought that sucker down to 0% and GoM ragequitted))

Other notable experience (if applicable):On record, I may or may not have done the following:
Pissed off FDC HC
Pissed off LED HC
Joined and Co-Led ( with my then R5 Superior Way*e Nou**t) all on-duty detectives to a drunken revelry aboard the Yukon whilst DMC was being attacked
Pissed off Officer Nightslash of the LED
Accidentally called Commissioner Jack Frost fat
Raided the Brotherhood of Shadows Berlin Headquarters

Why do you wish to join the Network? With my "retirement" coming up soon I had to look for new employment opportunities, rather than go with my former partners and friends in joining the newly reformed FDC (I have a thing against them) I decided to join The Network. The Network may not be holier than thou than the LED but it's career prospects look enticing and from the looks of it there always seems to be a spot for an Ex LED Detective such as myself.

Do you have a division of the Network that you would prefer to join in mind? If so, why?
I would prefer to be part of the Blood Guard, Combat and Escort was how I advanced in the LED and so my skills and specialisation lie there. My secondary choice would then be the Dusk Collective, I was an ex Detective of the LED and finding information, Blackmail and extortion was part of my job description.

How did you discover the Network? Well according to the director himself, "If you don't know where to find us, we don't want your business" so let's just say that I've found you and you want me in the business

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation? I bring nothing but professionalism, a career's worth of experience and a little bit of unpredictability into the organisation.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?

Yes I give my consent, provided that stated within my contract of acceptance I am allowed:

1. To wear my own footwear regardless of Uniform Code
2. No liability whatsoever to any Mental and/or Physical damage that may be incurred upon my instructor during my time of training
3. Medical Financial Compensation due to my arms having arms
4. Forfeit all Chain of Command when Commandant Dennis Rocon Daley is within a 1km radius

(( on a OCC note. I recently just regained interest in FoM just as FoTD is about to launch and so I still may be out of touch with a couple of things but hopefully the slate is wiped clean when the game launches. Also I am still a student so I may not be as active as I was before))
Ghost Ryder

Loyalty : 3278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Graf Cyril Valdar on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Was under the command of both Aydia Faith and Anya Clowes during my time in the LED (It should speak for itself)
If that isn't a stressful, dangerous environment (for sanity,life, and faction privs or bank account), I don't know what is.
Graf Cyril Valdar
Commandant
Commandant

Loyalty : 3844

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Ryder on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:03 pm

When I started my job I had dignity and innocence but that disappeared under a torrent of cats and ponies........
Ghost Ryder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Langerson on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:45 am

Birth Name (Optional):  Well-secured and inaccessible Wink
Clone Name:  Karl Langerson
Residential location
(Colony or City):  Manhattan
Notable previous convictions under Dominion Law (if applicable):  Nothing

• Experience in combat (if applicable):  Neither the best nor the worst.  I'll stand by til the end.
  • Experience in politics (if applicable):  Former police officer.  I know how to not let people weasel-word their way with me.
  • Experience in economics (if applicable):  Ran with BoS for a little bit; know the basics.
  • Experience in training (if applicable):  I was in DPI once but LED was pretty dead at the time.
  • Experience in an intensive working environment (if applicable):  Does defending GD colonies from raids by psychopaths bent on annihilating law and order count?  Yes, I am good with listening to orders in TeamSpeak and not firing my weapon without a clear shot (usually).
  • Personal relevant experience:  GOM trashing on Aurelia was fun. Wink
  • Other notable experience (if applicable):  What can I say, I'm here to serve.

Why do you wish to join the Network?

You just KNOW the new GD factions are gonna be run by all the rejects and failures who didn't get leadership positions under the legit GD and are going to suck large amounts of unfortunate substances.  I ain't messing with that.

Besides, Might is Right.

If so, why?

No, because I don't know them.  But whichever division involves forcing other people to do our will, yeah, that's me. (EDIT: Looks like that would be the Blood Guard. That's me. Enforcement of us over them. We are right, they are wrong. We will win, they will die.)

How did you discover the Network?

William Simons.  Skype.  Old contacts, you know the drill.

What do you feel you could bring to the organisation?

Hell for our enemies, and if ever entrusted with any position of authority, strong yet rational leadership for our own.

Do you give consent for immediate training upon acceptance of your application (should you be successful), regardless of any negative impact this may have, including but not limited to: loss of clones, financial expenditure and/or mental instability?
[/quote]

Let's rock'n'roll.

-Karl

Last edited by Karl Langerson on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Karl Langerson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cappadocius on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am

Sup Karl, buddy?
Cappadocius
Commandant
Commandant

View user profile